The following includes UI mockups, UX wireframes, storyboards with touch gesture notations and functionality. Of course, there were multiple iterations as interfaces and UX were refined. Here are a few:
This digital application for tablet saves time and ensures quality with streamlined communication processes
This UX/UI design put an end to the endless emails and crazy back-and-forth by establishing a centralized, mobile communication logbook that helps restaurants create, track and record tasks, to-dos, follow-up’s, maintenance and more.
- Branded as HotSchedules Logbook, the interface keeps shifts running smoothly without anything falling through the cracks.
- Access communication logs, shift, and personnel notes from a mobile device
- Log daily shift and personnel notes in the Store Log
- Assign Tasks, To-Do’s, and Follow-Ups to scheduled employees
- Comment on To-Do’s and Follow-Ups
- Take action on Tasks, To-Do’s and Follow-Ups from a tablet or mobile device
- Take pictures using your device and save to a Task or To-Do
- Send broadcast messages and pre-loaded messages to all employees
- Check in on store activity from your mobile device
- Automatically archive shift and personnel notes
Notes Section Wireframe: When the widget for notes above is clicked, the following interface opens. This wireframe outlines that process. Please note: not all tiles are represented, but here is a taste.